Make sure to review the size chart before ordering. Some products have a size chart on the product page. No refunds only exchanges – THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES ON UNDERGARMENTS AND EXERCISE CLOTHES DUE TO HEALTH AND HYGIENE REASONS. WE WILL ONLY ALLOW ONE EXCHANGE PER ORDER. IF THE ITEM RECEIVED IS NOT IN GOOD CONDITION, WE WILL RETURN THE ITEM BACK WITHOUT EXCHANGE You have 5 days from the time it was delivered to send it back for an exchange. (Please read FAQ’s about the belt being tight, before sending it back.)
We ask you return the item unused and in the original package and condition in which it was received. You will be responsible for the cost to return the item, as well as the cost to have the exchanged item shipped back to you. Simply Email us to order the new size. Once the item is returned, an invoice will be sent for payment to have the exchange shipped back to you. Please keep the tracking number for delivery confirmation. If the item is not returned within 5 business days, we cannot accept it for an exchange. If the item is shipped after 5 days, it will be returned to you. International customers, we allow up to 10 days to have the item returned. (NO EXCEPTIONS!)
All USA orders will be processed within 3-5 business days depending on carrier. Business days does not include weekends or federal holidays. Shipping is provided via USPS Priority Mail. All orders will be supplied a tracking number via email once your items are shipped. So Curvy Body is not responsible for lost packages marked delivered according to tracking.
We do offer International shipping. Depending on your country, Please allow 1-2 weeks for International orders. We are not responsible for delays caused by the customs department in your country or for any orders lost in transit.
Please note that buyers are responsible for any additional customs fees or taxes for importation into your country. These additional fees may be collected at time of delivery.
SHIP THE PACKAGE TO:
So Curvy Body
PO Box 451128
Houston, TX 77245
EMAIL Exchanges to:
Send us your:
Size you are requesting
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact Company at the email address or postal address specified on the Website.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
Our primary goal in collecting personally identifiable information is to provide you with the products and services made available through the Website, including, but not limited to our services, to communicate with you, and to manage your registered user account, if you have one.
Information Collected Upon Registration: If you desire to have access to certain restricted sections of the Website, you will be required to become a registered user, and to submit certain personally identifiable information to Company. This happens in a number of instances, such as when you sign up for our services, or if you desire to receive marketing materials and information. Personally identifiable information that we may collect in such instances may include your full name, email address, address, telephone number, credit card number, and other information that you decide to provide us with, or that you decide to include in your public profile.
Use of Contact Information: We will NOT use your personal information to provide marketing materials to you. We respect your privacy and will not use your information or provide it to any third party for marketing purposes.
Log Data: When you visit the Website, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website as Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type or the domain from which you are visiting, the websites you visit, the search terms you use, and any advertisements on which you click. For most users accessing the Internet from an Internet service provider the IP address will be different every time you log on. We use Log Data to monitor the use of the Website and of our Service, and for the Website’s technical administration. We do not associate your IP address with any other personally identifiable information to identify you personally, except in case of violation of the Terms of Service.
Your Account: If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Company reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
Law Enforcement: We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials or private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims, legal process (including subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of Company or a third party, the safety of the public or any person, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity, or to comply with the law.
This document is not approved, endorsed by, or affiliated with any State, or governmental or licensing entity.
Terms & Conditions
All contracts and dealings between So Curvy Body Boutique, INC and each of its subsidiaries, affiliates, associated companies, related entities, successors/parent company and assigns (‘So Curvy Body”) and any person (‘Customer’) relating to any goods or services (‘Goods’ and ‘Services’) provided and supplied by So Curvy Body to the Customer through the website socurvybody.com (‘Website’) are subject to the terms and conditions of trade set out below (‘these Terms’).
By using the Website, the Customer agrees to be bound by these Terms, as may be amended by So Curvy Body from time to time.
So Curvy Body has the right to amend, remove or vary these Terms at any time without notice. It is the Customer’s responsibility to be aware of any changes made to these Terms and by continuing to use and visit the Website the Customer agrees to be governed by these Terms as the case may be from time to time.
Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and So Curvy Body reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. So Curvy Body will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, So Curvy Body may restrict access to some parts or all of the Website without notice.
- All intellectual property rights in all software and content made available to the Customer on or through the Website remains the property of So Curvy Body.
- The Customer is authorized to download, view, copy and print any content on the Website for personal, informational and non-commercial purposes only. Such content must not be modified or altered in any way.
- The Customer is not permitted to copy, reproduce, alter, distribute, publish or use in any manner any content on the Website other than as permitted under these Terms without the written express consent of So Curvy Body. Such consent may be withheld by So Curvy Body at its absolute discretion.
- The Customer must not remove any copyright or trade mark notices from the content found on the Website.
- So Curvy Body makes no representation or warranty to the Customer of any kind, express or implied that the Goods and Services will not infringe any intellectual property rights of a third party.
Terms of Sale
- By placing an order for any Goods on the Website (‘Order’) the Customer is offering to purchase the Goods on and subject to these Terms. Each Order the Customer places will be a separate and binding agreement between the Customer and So Curvy Body with respect to the supply of the Goods in accordance with these Terms.
- All Orders are subject to availability of the Goods and confirmation of the Order price.
- Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are limited to United States and are intended as an estimate only and are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which So Curvy Body will not be responsible.
- The Customer acknowledges that all Orders through the Website are with respect to goods intended for personal and domestic use only and non-commercial use.
- In order to contract with So Curvy Body the Customer must be over 16 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to So Curvy Body.
- So Curvy Body reserves the right to accept or reject an Order for any reason at any time.
- When placing an Order the Customer undertakes that all details that are provided to So Curvy Body are true and accurate, that the Customer is an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place the Order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the Goods.
- The price with respect to any Goods is specified on the Website (‘Price’). The Price is exclusive of any delivery fee.
- Unless otherwise stated, all Prices quoted are in US Dollars and where applicable are exclusive of goods and services tax.
- So Curvy Body reserves the right to change or alter the Prices of Goods on the Website without notice to the Customer, unless the Customer has submitted an Order at a stipulated Price, in which case there will be no change or alteration in pricing.
- In paying or attempting to pay for the Goods, the Customer agrees that the Customer has not engaged in any fraudulent conduct or contravened any law.
- So Curvy Body will issue the Customer with a tax invoice once payment in respect of the Order has been processed.
Cancellation, Refund and Exchange Policy
- Unless provided for under these Terms, no cancellations or changes to Orders will be accepted, and the Goods will be delivered to the stated delivery address in accordance with these Terms. Therefore, the Customer should carefully check that its Order is accurate before the Customer submits it to So Curvy Body. The Customer will not be able to return Goods in accordance with So Curvy Body’s returns policy but be able to exchange only.
- So Curvy Body may accept exchanges within 7 days for US customers and 14 days for international customers from the date of delivery. Goods must be unwashed, unworn and in its original purchase condition with the tags still attached.
- Goods for return must be posted at the Customer’s expense.
- The customer must include their Tax Invoice & completed returns form within their return parcel.
- Any Goods which So Curvy Body has elected to accept for either return OR EXCHANGE shall be returned at the Customer’s expense. The Customer will not be refunded for the original postage cost unless the garment was faulty, or there was a dispatch error by So Curvy Body.
- Due to health reasons, make-up, under garments, swimwear, intimates, Shapers and Waist Trainers cannot be returned unless faulty or wrongly described.
- Upon accepting the goods, So Curvy Body will issue the customer with a Gift Voucher in order for the customer to purchase their alternate size/style.
- Items purchased during promotional sale periods will NOT be eligible for a return/exchange/credit note. For any queries on this please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damaged or Faulty Goods
- All Goods are thoroughly inspected to ensure that they are in the best condition prior being sent to the Customer. All Goods come with guarantees that comply with US Consumer Law.
- If the Customer discovers that a Good is faulty or damaged, the Customer must notify So Curvy Body within 7 days of purchase or within a reasonable timeframe thereafter either by returning the goods with return slip and explanation, or via email at SOCURVYBODY@YAHOO.COM along with a description of the product, fault, size and style and the Customer’s preference for a refund, replacement, exchange or repair. If So Curvy Body inspects the Good and confirms that there is a fault, the Customer will be entitled to a full refund, replacement (if available), exchange or repair (where possible).
- So Curvy Body will meet the packaging and postage costs associated with the Customer returning a faulty or damaged Good.
- Customers are liable for any delivery costs if the Good is found not to be faulty.
- Any period or date for delivery of Goods stated by So Curvy Body is intended as an estimate only and is not a contractual commitment. So Curvy Body will use its best endeavors to meet any estimate delivery dates but So Curvy Body will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Customer or any other person for failure to meet an estimated delivery date.
- So Curvy Body reserves the right to amend delivery methods without notice.
Linking to this Website
- The Website may provide links to websites and access to content from third parties, including users and affiliates of So Curvy Body.
- The Customer agrees that So Curvy Body is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party websites. The Customer should refer to the policies posted by other websites regarding privacy and other topics before they use them.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law in no way will So Curvy Body, its officers, agents and employees be held liable for any remedy at law or in equity for any loss or damage incurred from dealing with any third party.
- The failure of a party at any time to require any performance by another party of a provision of these Terms shall not affect in any way the full right of the waiving party to require that performance subsequently.
- The waiver by any party of a breach of a provision shall not be deemed a waiver of all or part of that provision or any other provision or of the right of that party to avail itself of its rights subsequently.
- Any waiver of a breach of these Terms shall be in writing signed by the party granting the waiver, and shall be effective only to the extent specifically set out in that waiver.
If the performance of So Curvy Body’s obligations under these Terms is prevented, restricted or affected by force majeure including strike, lock out, raw material shortage, breakdown of plant, transport or equipment or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of So Curvy Body, So Curvy Body will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Customer or any other person and So Curvy Body will give the Customer written notice if the force majeure event has continued unabated for 30 days.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms contained herein shall be governed by the laws of Texas, United States and the Customer submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Texas to hear disputes arising under or in connection with these Terms and courts entitled to hear appeals from those courts.
- The parties agree that all the provisions of these Terms are reasonable in all the circumstances and that each provision is and shall be deemed to be severable and independent.
- The parties agree that if part or all of any one or more provisions are judged invalid or unenforceable in all the circumstances, that portion shall be deemed to be deleted and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the parties as to its subject matter and supersedes and cancels all prior agreements, understandings and negotiations in connection with it and may only be altered in writing signed by all parties.